The Companies that Promise. The Products we buy. We review them, so you don't have to.

 
 
 
 

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Chance For Love- Dangerous Romance Boxed Set

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 *Chance For Love- Dangerous Romance Boxed Set*
Promise Me Not Reviews Rating: ★★★★☆
Product: Purchase Chance for Love HERE
 
I had the opportunity to review a boxed set of novels in E-book form by author Rachelle Ayala.

Chance for Love is a 3-book set of Dangerous Romance novels; Broken Build, Hidden Under Her Heart, and Knowing Vera.
I had long ago fallen away from dangerous romances as I found their plot lines repetitive and unimaginative. I am so happy to report that this was not the case in this set.

In over 900 pages, Rachelle has manged to build suspense and romance without having either overshadowed by the other. Descriptive wording and wonderful plot lines allowed me to settle in and enjoy the books. I couldn't put them down and in just over a day I'd finished all three.

.99 cents is a steal for these amazing stories, and I look forward to reading more of this author's works.

Broken Build was my favorite of the three books, but not for lack of anything in the other two. I loved Jen's story! You could tell it was well thought out and formed wonderfully.

Hidden Under Her Heart-- As a little disclaimer, this book does have some controversial subject matter, if you're okay with that, you'll have no problem reading through this one in one go just as I did!

Knowing Vera, is the third of the set and and focuses on a girl trying to prove her father's innocence after a murder.  This one has a few "high-rated" love scenes, but if you're an avid romance reader, it's nothing that will shock you.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad you liked Jen the best. She's a real character, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete